Thursday, July 31, 2008

Been busy

First of all...welcome to The Bronx Pudge.

Ok, now to get you all caught up...

I've been doing a lot lately, aside from working my ass of of course. I've slept in four different rooms in the last four nights. The hostel needs to get their shit together. Just kidding. They are being very accommodating to us.

Last week was the last week for one of the other interns here so we all went out to celebrate. We hit one of the pubs I went to for Pub Golf a couple of weeks ago. A good time was had by all.

I did my impression of Chris.

Andy did an impression of me.

I did an impression of Andy doing an impression of me.

Last weekend also marked Traffic Jam. It's an outdoor concert that Sony Ericsson puts on. They close down a road and throw a party. The headliner this year was Daughtry. You would be amazed how well behaved the crowd was. Anyway, they started the show with a performance by a drum troop. That got everyone amped for the concert.


They ended up on a flatbed playing drums with colored water flying all over the place.
I had to make sure I didn't run out of fuel.

United in song. By the way, we were standing fairly far back in the crowd and could still see perfectly because we are so much taller than everyone here.
The aftermath. So i carry a pocketbook. Big deal.


Two nights ago we went to the one and only night safari in the world. This blew the Zoo out of the water. There are a couple walking trails through the rain forest and the only lights are dim ones over the animals. There was also a fire breathing show, a creatures of the night show, and best of all a tram safari. It was so nice being there. It was dark, quiet, and just so unique. If anyone comes to Singapore, go to the Night Safari.

Hot shit!

Croikey!!!

I was exhausted at this point. It's hot as balls here.

No comments: